GOMAB whos going to be the AAA teams to make state

maddgame

This is very tough to predict, more-so than AA in my opinion, but here goes.........

West Substate.....

1)White Station

2)East (if Jerrell Houston is back, Fairley if not)

(This is almost impossible to pick the second team from out west.... Fairley, East, and Hamilton are almost identical from the same District. Never count out Bartlett. And Jackson Northside is playing as well as anyone right now.... East may be the team to beat if Jerrell Houston gets back healthy in time--anyone know???)

North Substate

3)Maplewood

4)Hillsboro

(This Substate may be the toughest to predict because of the lack of Dominant teams, and the presence of a lot of parity. 4 teams from 12AAA, 9AAA, and 10AAA each have a legit shot, while Hillsboro from 11AAA is a contender. Hendersonville may be the best I didn't pick, while Northeast is still my surprise team. Look for this Substate to possibly have a shocking State-entrant)...

South Substate

5)Bradley Central

6)Cleveland (Oakland gets a spot if they are healthy)

(This Substate is VERY Top-Heavy.... Who out of the Big 4 will make it? Or will there be another shocker like last year? This is clearly the second strongest substate.... They key for Oakland is if they get back key players from injury. Too many ??????'s right now as far as how healthy they are. Watch for an unknown like Shelbyville or Riverdale to possibly make a run)......

East Substate

7)Maryville

8)Dobyns-Bennett

(This Substate is also Top-heavy. Science Hill has the tradition, but may not make it this year. Maryville will. Period. D-B is my second pick, even with a meltdown vs Crockett. Greeneville is right there as well.).....

White Station wins it again in an All-Memphis final....

Well I wouldn't count on Memphis winning easy. I know nobody give East Tenn. teams a chance, but I've talked to people who travel around the state to watch basketball and who has seen all top teams play, and they say teams like Maryville, Bradley, and Cleveland can hang or beat teams like White Station, East, and Fairley. You may be right Gomab, but I wouldnt put a GUARANTEE on that.

I agree that Maryville, BC, and Cleveland, along with Oakland in Middle Tn, have a chance at really making a run in State....

I can't necessarily speak for Maryville, because I don't know the situation that well, but...

BC, Oakland, and Cleveland have three of the best Coaches in the State, which is often an underrated factor, which gives those three a legit shot to knock off anyone....