LA vs Cannon Co.

TNTWO

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought we was cool to until u said u would whip my tail at baxter when u found me out on the street. i mean u said that not me, i didn't say nothing to u at all until u said that. but, he what ever it takes for u to feel good then say what u want. no i dont think i rule the district b/c it shows i dont. tate is the man in our district. that is a easy proven fact. good luck in the rest of the torney hope to see u in the region hopefully.

Guest WildcatHoops

Like already said its part of the game if it happens it happens you can say something back if you want or something but if you get caught its your fault just play the game

Guest gobraves

Your statement about Cannon Co. and how they cuss and spit at you going to the locker room is so outlandish it is ridiculous. At Cannon Co. the visiting teams fans sit by the visiting teams locker rooms, so stop making slanerous statements about the county I am from, did play two sports, and where I will be coaching in two years. By the way, if you can't lose graciously, then don't lose.

i dont remember elbowing u. if i did that is part of it. that is sad that the biggest man in the district is a complaing about getting an elbow. what about when u graped hartung and threw him down on the ground?? i mean we can go on and on about this. lets shut up both of us and play ball and i hope you'll go to the state and i hope we meet u there. good luck! NO i dont think im the best in the district i got alot of help probably more than any other team in the district. good luck 2nite.

I know its part of the game and i was just telling you why i said something. I take elbows all the time no big deal but i just didn't get why you did then think it was funny but thats ball i guess...and to the two other people who said just play or whatever its none of their business thats whats wrong with highschool basketball to many people who think they know exactly what teams are doing wrong and they have really no clue, but anyways man goodluck to you guys tonight to be nice to meet in the region championship and both of us go on to state we will both have to play very well to do that though 8AA has some great teams and alot of size i hear. and watch the film i wasn't tryin to throw him down if i was he would have went alot farther! anyways goodluck to you guys tonight.