who is the best player in the state?

ballinboy

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i would probably have to say skogan from temple b/c we played there freshmen team and skogans litlle brother was on there and no one could stop him. but the rest of the team stunk so we won

Division 2 has some very good players, especially out of the West. Sr. Marc Gasol, 7 ft, from Lausanne leads Shelby/Metro in scoring, 28ppg. Trey Williams from Harding is not always the lead scorer in a game, but he has extremely good on the court instincts and can take over a game if he needs to. He raises the play of every player on the court. He is a true leader on the floor. Charles Hampton at Bishop Byrne is very good, as is Carlos Taylor from Lausanne. Josh Meeks from ECS puts up good numbers, but I don't think he's really all that great. Same goes for Ryan Baum for MUS, but he plays better team ball than Meeks. Gasol is a player that you can really build a team around, as Lausanne has successfully done and is the Most Valuable player to his team. Williams is a better over-all player, he creates much more than Gasol does and can play better defense and can handle the ball better. He's quicker and smarter. Overall, I think Williams from Harding is the best.