3AAA Tournament

mocs30

Boys games tonight are Clinton v. Central at 6:00 and Karns v. Campbell County at 9:00.

Clinton v. Central appears to be the more competitive game. You never know with Central, they can score, but they don't reallly stop anybody. Clinton is playing some very good ball right now, but they know going in that if they lose the season is over. That kind of pressure can lead to some weird results. I still think Clinton will win.

Karns will roll. Congratulations to CC for beating Halls and earning their first diftrict win of the year, but midnight strikes tonight for the Cinderella Cougars.

Still cant believe Campbell Co. won, but oh well, like u said, their moment of glory ends tonight with Karns.

My Predictions:

Central vs. Clinton - Clinton (close game)

Karns vs. Campbell Co. - Karns

Powell vs. Clinton - Powell (close game)

Oak Ridge vs. Karns - Oak Ridge

Oak Ridge vs. Powell - Oak Ridge by 7

Oak Ridge District 3AAA Champions

**Feel free to voice your predictions. :rolleyes:

Clinton could certainly do it if they get the calls they got last night against Central. Clinton shot 38 free throws making 33 and Central shot 14 making 9. I don't know the refs name doing most of the damage but he does it to Central every time he works their game. The kids work to hard on any high school team for the outcome to be determined by the referees. Congrats to Clinton. Congrats to Tevah Morris for controlling the paint in the 4th. Good game.