Lewis Student/Faculty Stats?

forgotten

There is currently an investigation going on that a student helped th faculty team out which could forfeit th game for th old guys. In section C article 34 on pg. 218 of th Student/Faculty Rulebook it states that and i quote "NO student can help a faculty member (family or not) out in preperation for th game, or th other way around". I am currently reviewing th rule book for anyway that th old men can keep there title but at this moment it looks like they will have to forfeit th win. Everyone can blame this on Coach Lawson as everyone playing in th game was aware of th rules but he violated them when he seeked help from a student. I will continue to review this an i will keep you updated.

If this is proven to be true Coach Lawson will be stripped of his Nemi Award, cause i do not allow cheaters to have Nemis. Cheaters dont do it for th tippi ti's

[Edited by wadata on 2-26-03 10:56P]

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an out rage. I can't believe this has happened. I know something was up when yesterday, I picked up Ricky Duvall on Far Tar Road and told me "Dis ish da nite." Now I know what that was about. He ment that Lawson was going over to Ricky's granny's house that night and then they were going to go to, i cant say who, a students house for some last minute tips and moves. I will be strongly looking into this case along with Wadata and Goldenboy. As soon as the press conferences come upon my attention I will let you all know. By the way, good job Wadata for seeing that in the rule book. I thot it was in section D of the rule book but you proved me wrong. A good mark for you.

Guest bigwilliestyle

i dont understand why everyone hatin on phat j, i mean c'mon he did it BIG WILLIE STYLE, incase ya'll haven't figured it out yet he had over half of the students points, stick should have passed him the ball instead of air ballin tha three, larue was off durin the game, jay played real good today, but one man cannot win a game, the teachers played real good, i would love to see a re-match between these 2 teams, even though the students would probably lose again.

A rematch is a great idea. This would give the students a chance to redeem themselves. The game seemed to go over real well with the fans to as they were really into the game. There was good sportsmanship on both sides and fun for all. I think Commissioner Tiller and Principal Pace should be brought forth this idea, as it would be good for the school.