ELIZABETHTON vs Volunteer

CoachSH

E-town killed volunteer by 30 points tonight. Vince Redd is the best player in the District. Score highlights from tonight.

Vince Redd - 18 and about 5 big Dunks

Jordan Lambort -16 hit some 3's

BJ Miller - 24 hit some 3's

Lester bailey - 9, 7assists

Elizabethton is a Team on a MISSION!!!! bring home the GOLD BALL

[Edited by CoachSH on 2-28-03 9:12P]

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RollBlue

I was at the Game tonight and thier is a chance that Volunteer and Elizabethton will meat again in the Reginal Finals and Chucky and Volunteer may have not had a good game tonight but i will bet you money if Volunteer and Elizabethton meat in the reginals that Volunteer will give them a run for there money. :)

[Edited by RollBlue on 2-27-03 10:33A]

I would pick chucky. Why? Because he can do more things then Redd. He brings the ball up the court, is an excellent passer, has a greater range of shots, and out hustles Redd.

And he is only a Soph.. Further, to say Clinton game did not mean anything is a cop out. So Betsy did not care if they won or not. A game is a game is a game.

I think I have told you before that Redd has a much better supporting cast than does chucky, but when you match chucky and redd chucky clearly has much more talent and potential then Redd.

[Edited by caylor on 2-26-03 10:14P]

Let me get this straight you would take Chucky ( a good player) before vince redd (recruted by D1 basketball all over will be playing for UVA basketball next year). Nobody has stopped Vince yet

What you are telling me is that you would take kobey instead of shack. You saw what kobey did early in the season wihtout shack.

Chucky is a great player but comming from a college coach I would much rather have vince because chuky is a player that you can find anywhere.

[Edited by CoachSH on 2-28-03 9:14P]