Jackson County 7aa District Champs

JCHS

Guest eaglemgr

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. The reason is you have to and maybe have to play Livingston again in the Region finals.

You would not have that banner again if Livingston did not go cold the second half.

So, again Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

What about Jackson County poor shooting in the first half? couldn't hit anything. so don't give me that. If Jackson Co could have hit some of the threes in the 1ST Quarter. so don't tell me it was just Livingston that shot poorly..would have been worse if we'd hit some freethrows.

Whose the best?

JCHS

GO BIG BLUE

Guest WildcatHoops

I have to give credit to both teams I dont know if it was poor shooting or just good defense from both teams but whether LA lost or not they played hard but Jackson just played harder I'm an LA fan and all but good job Jackson it was a hard fought game on both sides of the court

Both Jackson Co. and Livingston have built reputations of having great defenses over the past several years as seen by their success. It's great to see that this year is no exception because as everyone knows defense wins Championships! :)

Way to go Lady Blue Devils!!!!!!!!!!!! As always...you made us proud!!! That was definetly an exciting ballgame. As all the other games have been in this tournament, we got our money's worth! Coach Brown always seems to know how to bring out of his girls what they need to win the big game. When the game is on the line, they don't quit...they keep digging till they find what it takes. And that is why they win Championships! Keep it up till you get to Murfreesboro! Go Big Blue!! :):D:)