Bears vs Raiders IV?

Guest 68bird

Guest 68bird

If these games get any better then Cleveland Tennessee better get ready for Dicky V! "WAY TO GO BABY!" I hope both teams meet each other in regional, what else have we come to expect?

My hat is off to Coach Smith...and his growling bears! I wonder what will Coach Green have to whine about now? The Bears can play 4 deep off the bench and Coach Ken never sees a difference in the quality of play on the court. The Bears never went away during the 1st or 2nd quarter, just waiting for their play to come together. At half time Coach Smith did some "play awareness" to the team I'm sure so much that they didn't get a chance for warm ups. Ken..what in the world did you tell them at half?

The Raiders have five starters while Coach Green expects game out of three of them, but only two of the three can play a complete game outside three feet from the basket!

Cleveland will have to regroup and figure a way to play 4-complete quarters with more then two players.

What a great closing statement for the Bears to have over all this local whining than to have Justin Hare slam it in the last second! It took a complete Bradley team with a level headed coach. Maybe Coach Green can find it one day.

The Bradley Bears have a great basketball program that it has worked on since these guys were in the 5th grade and the fans are reaping the benefits, we love it! Now....will the AP poll continue to have their blinders on??

GO BEARS!!!

[Edited by 68bird on 3-1-03 11:11A]