Cleveland=Passion (Bradley 2 i guess)

chsmotion11

hey everybody i am just hear b/c i am sick of all the cheap shots everybody are taking at the cleveland fans and esp. coach green...we have been labeled as whiners and excuse makers well i am glad that u feel this way

i look at the whole thing like this if coach green didnt care about his team and the fans didnt care then there would be no whining...but everyone is so quic to think what they want...if coach green deep down in his heart didnt care that he got cheated then he would have just went home and forgot about it and the fans would have just said that everything was cool...but no the people at cleveland (and bradley) care about there teams and will defend them through thick and thin...i mean i hated having to stand there that last minutes watching bradley clown us and act like total (censored) but i did...u could feel the passion in the building when kellen came over to the student after the final horn and held up "3", u could feel it when the bradley students started cheering after the game...that is what bradley cleveland let me make that cleveland bradley is all about

but anywho i am not goin to make any excuses good game by bradley last nite not good behavior or taunting by their players but good game...good decision by kent to go to a zone...cleveland settled for 3's and didnt attack the offensive glass

but seriously dont say what kinda excuses will we have to make this time b/c that is childish & there is always a chance 4 another meeting...and i know that is what everyone in bradley co. wants

thanks for reading

GO RAIDERS!!!

Good one path88! I wonder what would happen even if Cleveland would finally win. Won't it be funny if BCHS and Cleveland advance to the state tourney and Cleveland draws Whitestation! So many possiblities..I'm suppose to be thinking about my classes not basketball. But it is hard not to because the rivalry has intensified due to Coach Green. The only bad thing is I guess it is going to stink to be a coke machine in the Cleveland locker room Friday night.

Maybe it was those stupid t-shits you guys had on or the tacky comments you guys were dishin out at kellen and justin and cory. Maybe that is why kellen held up three fingers or why cory acted cocky or why justin felt he needed to do that last dunk. Talk about class, your student section didn't show any at that game and I am not a bradley fan. Don't get me wrong. Bradley had there moments of showing no class in the student section but the name calling and t-shirts were tacky. I know Cleveland has a better team than what they showed the other night and I really think if you guys play again that Cleveland will win. But you guys need to show a little more class than what you did. I agree that it is time to quit talking about Coach Green and the way he acted but it is also time to quit talking about the refs. Ya'll just both teams need to show a little more class in the student section. Me- I don't think the players acted too bad. Maybe kellen should have showed more composure but you guys shouldn't taunt such tacky things. The bad stuff was not the players it was the students.