Trenton - Greenfield

balla007

I do believe it will be a good game, but I think Greenfield is going to pull this one off. Trenton did defeat Greenfield in regular season, but things change when tournaments roll around. I do know that the Greenfield guys are ready to play, & if Trenton plays anything like they did against Dresden Saturday night, Greenfield will blow them out of the gym.

Go Jackets!

I think they have the guts to win over Trenton and that if greenfield win tonight i will be behind them all the way.

Posted by balla007:

Trenton vs Greenfield

Anyone got any opinions on the outcome tonight?

Greenfield if our boys will come out and be ready to play i think greenfield will win the game

everyone is talkin bout how trenton played against dresden like they were a walk in the park. if you remember dresden played greenfield a close game at greenfield.. i do think that greenfield can win but watch out for Dokes.. he will tear you to pieces in the post if you dont watch out...also john McColor can make you pay so good luck to greenfield tonight dresden is rootin for ya....

Greenfield beats Peabody 59-50. Peabody was up by 10 in the second but Greenfield stormed back to cut it to 2 at the half. Greenfield came out in third and got up as many as 12 before Peabody cut the lead to 2 at the 3 min mark. Greenfield held on with some great cross court passes as Trenton was trapping at the end. Congratulations guys.

I wouldn't say that Mitchell is the best team in the state. I mean they are 19-9, which is impressive considering their schedule, but not flawless. Time will tell if they are the best. As far as tommorrow night, Greenfield's gotta do what they did Tuesday and step up when they are not favored and go all out. Brandon Shane has gotta do what he did Tuesday night. I was already ready to write my story and pretty sure Trenton was gonna win, when Greenfield rewrote it before my eyes. Good job Jackets.

[Edited by dudeutm2002 on 3-5-03 7:42P]

dude, I agree with you. I found Mitchell VERY impressive Saturday night against us, but Greenfield will step up. I know they're ready to play. I think Mitchell has a wonderful team, but when you look at it, so does Greenfield. I was definitely pulling for Greenfield last night, but I was unsure of what the outcome was going to be. They sure stepped up and did what they had to do, & whatever the outcome is going to be Friday night, I don't think it's going to be a blowout.