#1 DAWGS

MrC

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sports0413

I'm proud of the way u have played bulldogs, and even though u aren't getting as much recognition as the girls dosen't mean that every one isn't as proud of u. we all love ya and wish u the best of luck playing red boiling tomorrow. don't let them intimidate u! u can play with them and u can beat them, their only as good as what u let them be. so play good offense and defense!!!! GOOD LUCK1 WE LOVE U ALL!

:) BEAT RBS ;)

;) ALL THE WAY :D

Hey RBS get ready and get pumped and go out play hard and leave everything out on the court. Lets go guys 110% tommorrow night, and keep the show going. Just think of all the offseason workouts and running and dont give it up tommorow night. Lets go RBS lets take this show all the way to the Boro!!!!!!!!!!

Guest fan350

YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT IT TOOK TO GET YOU WHERE YOU ARE AND YOU KNOW WHAT IT WILL TAKE TO FINISH IT. THE FANS WILL BE THERE FOR YOU SO BE THERE FOR THEM. LIKE THE OLD NIKE AD SAYS, "JUST DO IT"

Guest urout

You are right the #1 Dawgs did show up tonight the celina Dawgs with the best coach in 7A so now we see who can coach and who got what they should have.

Guest Champ22

Yes Celina did play a good game, but the RBS Dawgs could not beat the refs. I have never seen so many fouls not called in my life. Tell number 44 to watch those elbows too. As for the coach of the year, I wish ya'll would drop it. Even though Edwards has the title it will not help him when Celina plays Trousdale Co. As for the RBS Dawgs, everyone is still proud of them. RBS Bulldogs hold your heads high.

Champ

Guest Champ22

Yes Celina did play a good game, but the RBS Dawgs could not beat the refs. I have never seen so many fouls not called in my life. Tell number 44 to watch those elbows too. As for the coach of the year, I wish ya'll would drop it. Even though Edwards has the title it will not help him when Celina plays Trousdale Co. As for the RBS Dawgs, everyone is still proud of them. RBS Bulldogs hold your heads high.

Champ

Guest urout

Cry more you guys started the whole coach of the year stuff. And you guys thought you couldn't be beat and it happened so blame the refs and cry becasue you guys were beat by a better team last night.