USA Jr Men's team looking for players

smartsoftball

I received the following from Coach Gary Mullican of the USA Jr. Men˜s softball team. They are looking for the best players to attend try outs, including any baseball players that would be interested.

Please respond to coach Mullican directly at his e-mail address or phone number listed below.

I know this is off the beaten path of most softball boards but perhaps someone here knows a young man that might be interested.

Thanks.

Hal

-----Original Message----- From: Gary Mullican[mailto:Muckk@cox.net] Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 1:10 PM To: Tim Lyon

Subject: USA Jr. Men's National Team

Gentlemen,

Below is a letter from our head coach explaining our position.

The coaching staff has been hard at work since USA softball selected the coaching staff and we believe that we already have a far superior pool of players than the team we took to the 2001 World Championships in Australia.

We take this very seriously and are working to make it the best it can possibly be. However, since there are only three of us, we need your help.

Many of you have played or been around the game for a number of years, and during those years have made numerous friends and or contacts. We believe that because of this you may be able to help us in our quest to locate the best talent for the program. So, if you have any information regarding players (baseball is ok also) please contact us.

Thank you, Gary Mullican USA Jr Men's National Softball (949) 716-0229

We are looking for players to add to the jr men's players pool. This pool will be used to invite players to developmental camps and from these camps, we will choose the National Team for the World Championships in 2005.

Do you have a son, nephew or neighbor who we should know about? We are looking for top level athletes who would have an interest in being part of the national team program.

These boys must have been born in 1986, 87, 88, etc

I am looking for the following information

Name Address Phone, Fax and Cell numbers Other email addresses Primary position Other positions? Height, Weight Throws? Bats? Birth date? Strengths? Team they played on last summer? Do they play baseball or other sports? if so, please name Anything else you think I need to know.

Thanks for your help

Tim Lyon