White County/Coffee County Game?

CCbaseballfan

I haven't really seen White County play that much this year, but if Coffee County plays as good as they have been in the Preseason, then I'm going to take the Raiders. I think that they may turn some heads this year. Last year wasn't the best time for them, with a new coach and all. From what I've seen their having good team leadership by their players. Coach Jones seems to have settled down in a groove with his players. The Raiders have a few good prospects including a freshman CF, not starting as of now, but he is quick on the ground, lots of great pitching with their #1 being Adam Clark who from what I've seen been moving aroung in the field alot, Randall Youngblood being #2, is looking strong. Kevin Cheney, not much to look at as from last year, maybe a number 4 or 5 pitcher, but he is moving on strong. Justin McNeese being a junior will be a lot of help in the field, and as pitching also. Bubba Vincent, being a sophmore, looks to be a STRONG lefty who is throwing heat and turning heads, So I'm going to go for C. Jones and the Raiders tomorrow night in the opening game against White County, Good Luck Raiders!!