Mark McGaha: Cosby

GHSgozz22

Guest sportsguy4lf

He is not one of the best players in TN!!! What are you going to say next he is LeBron James? You going to buy him a camouflage Hummer,knowing how all you Joe Dirt looking rednecks only wear camouflage!! ;) Where did they go??

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen do we need to start a Harriman whining thread. It amazes me that Rockwood and Cosby have sort of allied against the sore losers of Harriman. Listen, I guarantee you anyone would take mark if they had a chance. Rockwood is awesome. They are a very equal team to Cosby. The last two visits have been luck on Cosby's side at the exact right moment. They are very supportive of Cosby and they don't whine cuz we beat em. UNLIKE HARRIMAN Rockwwod is thinking about revenge for next year while Harriman is whining for something that never could have been.

Guest lowetwin34

mark is a great basketball player.harriman could be the whineist school i have ever seen.cosby has a good team because mark has help.lots of it.mark got in foul trouble early against hancock,but came back in the end and played great when hancock was trying to make a run.that helped us alot.i belive cosby will do good in murfreesboro.all us fans will be behind the eagles all the way.

GO eagles play hard

hey sportsguy why you puttin it like i'm from cosby. i'm from rockwood, but i still say the boy is all that. i'm not sayin he's the next lebron james i don't know where you got that from. but he is awesome. i really don't see how you can not give him the credit he deserves. ya know when he beat us on that last second shot down in rockwood i thougth that was the biggest bull crap shot that i had ever seen. but seeing him play more...there was some skill involved in that.

BadMan... i would like to know who you think you are pushing off bad judgement like that on Mark. I happen to know him personally and he is one of the most respectful and kind natured people i know. Mark is also very smart, just because those little spare time choices you made in your post might have something to do with what you're going to have to do doesnt mean that you can put them off on Mark. As far as basketball goes Mark may or may not be one of the best players in the state, but he and the rest of the Eagles have my vote, I know my boys will make me and the rest of their fans proud in the state tournaments coming up this week, (speaking of which i need to pack my bags for the trip).

Best of luck to the Eagles!!!!! :)

[Edited by EagleEye22 on 3-16-03 5:26P]

Badman, that post was so stupid I wish coachT would take it off! What do you have against McGaha? I'm sorry that he might be a little better than you and is actually getting recruited. I'm sure that Mark and the rest of the Eagles have worked hard to get to where they are now and I think it's just really dumb to critisize (spelling?) for being good. Anyways, I'd watch what I say around these Cosby folk. They have an ARMY of fans.

Good Luck @ state Eagles.....!

and Sportsguy.......at least those Joe Dirt camo rednecks are going to the State Tournament.

[Edited by GHSgozz22 on 3-17-03 1:14A]

mark mcgaha is one heck of a ball player. i played against him this year and i was shocked on how he can just run up the floor 100 mph and stop and shoot the three. but he is not the only one going to the state. cosby is a great team. and i hope they win the state. good luck against university. you can beat them. ( one man team).