what teams do you think will do good this upcommin

Guest slim724

Guest slim724

i think that casade will do good this year. They did loose a couple but they are also getting back some, they may be young but they sure are fast! I think they will do really good considering their upcomming jr's. and 10th graders. With quaterback david gallagher and matt long stepin up last year they will do just fine this year. We just need to worry about injuries and good attitudes.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jalkire

to tell u the truth i think that lewis co. panthers will be a great team this year. the coach has been bragging on how this is the best o-line he has seen in years. not only do we have david sharp we have a great string of running backs and a great defense this year so watch out for us we have gotting alot faster and stronger we have about 5 or 6 guys benching over 300 and about 7 or 8 benching over 250 and squat is just amazing. so look for us in the boro next year. :rolleyes:

Farview should give Lewis Cnty a run this year in the region . We really didn't loose that many people really only Cothran, and we have a good Junior running back that has alot of speed and moves taking his place. The whole O-line is up to 300 and even our new fullback. So in Region 5 it should be between Fairview and Lewis Cnty!!

Guest jalkire

coach sharp has always told us that fairview is better than what we think they are. but he was always wrong. i say with a line over 300 is good yall will give us a good game this year. but we have something for that o line of yours remember ol hull well picture him on the line this year. scary isnt it?

jordan

If I can rember right Fairview gave yall the best game this year besides the fluke that Riverside got , and Mckenzie in the playoffs. I really don't rember ol hull. One man can't make a line , he may look like a line but can't take on 5 other guys. But I am interested in going up against him this year. I know that this year will be a very good game between us, and whoever wins this game will win the region!

Tank

Chattanooga Central, and Cleveland. Although I would like to think that Central will beat Cleveland, It just isnt going to be done the raiders are tops. But I think Central and Cleveland will be th Maryville/Knox Central of last year. Ranked 1 / 2 and be from the same region. Go Raiders Go Purple Pounders!!!!