the future of MC could be greater

archangel

i have enjoyed watching this team moore county and if ask me the school system should open up enrollment fo there sports they would find a lot of new talent if this were alowed a lot of girl want to play for them but they cant i wondert if any of you would play there if they had a chance

dot be offended just askin :confused: :confused:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

briank, There was no threat intended. You made some severe negative posts on a previous thread about Moore County. On this thread you were attempting to produce some comments that are reserved for another board. You are the one trying to intice some young teenager into a position so you can blast them. I simply told you to keep your mouth shut.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest HighTest

Next year Moore County will proboly be at the tail end seeing that they are returning only one starter. There is not much depth at all and is no height to even be considered.

Last I knew Basketball was a team sport. Fallon is a good player and she will be missed. But that means someone else can step up and shine. And it might be more then one individual. So I think MC will finish some where in the middle or maybe even higher if they work hard this summer and come together as a team!!! ;)

well if people at the school would stop runnintg there mouths maybe fallon would be coming back people have really been giving her a hard time about whatever????? i do know she wants so much to play for moore co but they havent even given her the chance and to be truthful to you all moore county does have a chance this upp coming season so just wait cause i hear they have some sharp shooters comin out down ther so ladies do you town and school proud we all have faith in you

I have talked to Fallon about all this mess. She said she wanted to finish at moore county and the girls she grew up with. But since she was accused of doing something she didn't she said that she wasn't expecting any respect and why stay somewhere where no one will respect her. I know Fallon wouldn't do anything like that. She is smarter than that. Oh, and Coach Sessions, stop running your mouth. You know that when you talk in moore county everybody finds out. Watch what you say. What comes around goes around. Fallon hasn't done anything to deserve to be talked about like she is. She will still go somewhere I know it. I and many more people have faith in her. This girl has a great future ahead of her. Some people need to stop trying to screw that up because they can't.

Moore county does have a chance this year, I don't think to be #1 but in the top three. They lost 4 major factors. Fletcher might be able to pull something off, but I seriosly doubt it, like someone said in another thread that she will be mvp. I seriosly doubt that. Fletcher is good, but can't hold up well. Norman wont take over like she should. She is a great shooter and very smart, but not mean. Dye missed out a year, she has a lot of catching up to do but she can do it. Draine will step up. If she will just keep her head up she will do just fine. Is Blaire coming back? I heard Coach Sessions wouldn't let her because of the people she hangs out with now. Thats some bull. Sullenger has a chance to really show what she has this next year. She will shine and you all will see. Fanning will do just fine. She has some HUGE shoes to fill but it all comes with time. Dye will knock down some major game winning threes. McKinsee will be a power house if she will just see the court. Crawford, if she will work hard and hustle she will be just fine. Every coach likes someone that will hustle. I know from 13 years of experience. Pick up the D this year moore county like always and you will have it in the palms of your hands.