RED BANK SOFTBALL~~~

RBHSoftball11

RBHS is coming along very rapidly ...we put a win behinfd us beating Boyd Buchannon 4-3 !!! We Kicked their butts! RB Also gave soddy a run for their money almsot beating them!! It came down to the 7th inning where we held them 0-0 till there fastest runner scored on one mistake..The score came out to be 0-1....WE WILL BEAT SODDY NEXT TIME!!! Who's all going to the Overton Tourney? :D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ballfan12

I am not a player or for Soddy they will be very hard to beat. They have two good pitcher and a good coach. They also have a sound defense team behind the pitchers. I can't say anything about Red Bank coach because she is new but I don't think she knows the game as well as Soddy coach.

How many times has Red Bank went to State. At least Soddy goes to state (won state 1999,2000 and took third 2001 and 2002). They would have won if the pitcher wasn't so wore out from doing all the pitching. Most pitchers couldn't pitch 244 innings and go to the state on top of that. Soddy also has some good hitters this year. You guys were just lucky they only beat you by 1 run. On top of that Soddy player wouldn't have made that crazy error.

Hey Yall i just got back from a game...And we Won!!! We played Central! 6-3 was the score! We are leaving to go to OVerton this weekend!! so Good luck to all of the teams going! Let's drop the soddy subjectcuz everyone is backing them up!! So...we will talk about them l8ter when Red BAnk beats them! Who is going to the OVerton Tourney?