smyrna

Guest bigbeast

Guest bigbeast

yall should really think about who should get the shs coaching job....i think hibdon should cuz he has played in college, has coached riverdale freshman girls, and has a lot of experience in the field...and since experience plays a great factor i think hibdon should get it becuz he knows what he is doing and donelson obvioulsy didnt kno what she was doing since she couldnt produce a winning season

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you also need to remember that Smyrna girls basketball was a joke several years ago. They didn't win a game one year, and didn't win a district game during a 3 year span before Coach Donaldson got there. If it wasn't for her hard work and dedication to the program we wouldn't even be talking about the job, cause none of us would matter. Please don't down Coach Donaldson, she is a very good coach. Last time I checked coaches can't shoot, pass, or dribble for their players on the court.

[Edited by OneManGang on 4-3-03 7:56A]

Sorry for the tangent, now back to the question at hand: Who should be the next coach at Smyrna. One name you might not know about but could be in the mix would be Tommy McQuary from Germantown Houston. He is from the Smyrna area and his wife used to coach the middle school. He has done an excellent job at Houston and may want to get back to middle TN. Just a thought

Guest thelane

Coach McCrary said he is not interested in the Smyrna job. He has a good thing going at Houston and is going to stay at least two more years. Unless a better job comes around.

Guest apathetic99

I am a coach from a neighboring state who is looking to relocate to the Nashville area. Could someone give me some information on the high school program please?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest region4fan

Word also says that the PARENT who was MOST responsible for having DONALDSON ousted wants HIBDON as the coach. So take a guess as to WHO will be the new coach.