Thank You Coach

holdtherope

I THINK YOU MIGHT NEED TO GO BACK AND READ WHAT HAS BEEN SAID AND BY WHOM ON THIS SITE BEFORE YOU START SAYING THINGS THAT ARE NOT TRUE.IT IS PRETTY SAD WHEN YOU ARE THE ONES PUTTING WORDS IN OTHER PEOPLES MOUTHS.NOT ONE TIME ON THIS SITE HAVE I OR ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS BEEN ON THIS SITE IN DEFENSE OF COACH BUCHANAN OR ANY OTHER COACHES IN THE COUNTY MADE ANY NEGATIVE REMARKS ABOUT HIM OR THEM. IT MIGHT BE HELPFUL FOR YOU TO COMPREHEND WHAT YOU READ ON THIS SITE BEFORE YOU WRONGLY ACCUSE SOMEONE OF MAKING NEGATIVE REMARKS ABOUT A COACH THEY ARE DEFENDING!! ALL THE REMARKS ABOUT COACH BUCHANAN/HADDOCK WERE POSITIVE REMARKS AND PRAISE TO THEM FOR THE JOB THEY HAVE DONE AS COACHES IN THE PAST AND THE PRESENT. SORRY YOU ALL COULDN'T FIGURE THAT OUT WITHOUT SOME HELP OR MAYBE YOU JUST DIDN'T SEE IT THAT WAY. YOU HAVE YOUR RIGHT TO AN OPINION OF GREAT COACHES AND SO DO WE.KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB COACH BUCHANAN.YOU ARE STILL THE COACH OF THE YEAR IN OUR EYES IN DICKSON COUNTY!THE LOVE FOR THE GAME OF SOFTBALL MAKES YOU AND YOUR GIRLS AWESOME.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just personally wanted to thank coach Griffin. To me he has made my high school softball better than any other team I have played on. I think that Coach Griffin knows the game of softball and is a great coach. He is there for us on and off the field, if we let him be. I know that other people know he is a great coach too. And for those other people would you please write a little something on here about him. Because sometimes you just need to hear those things. And to Coach Griffin from me, I love you and softball would never have been the same if you weren't my coach. And I wanted to thank you for all the guidance you have given me, on and off the field. ;)