Let me be the first to say it.

Guest kenwoodrun

Guest kenwoodrun

Bradley people, you've got the right to talk this one up...Your boy Jeff Taylor put together a mindblowing meet in Knoxville. A one day double (if they were both on Saturday) of 4:22 and 9:35 is outstanding. He's always been good, but that double moves him in an elite class in Tennessee...Miller, Odalain (Bartlett) and Taylor are probably the 3 best AAA guys in the state right now.

Guest kenwoodrun

Well, that's still a pretty good 2-day double ;)

Chief, how low do you think you are going to get that 4x8 this year. I haven't exactly been seeing eye-popping 4x8 times from around the state this year in AAA, I'd feel pretty good about your chances even if you don't improve much more.

I think we have some members who are concerned about saving for events after the 4x800, so who knows. We should have been under 8:00 Saturday; we're definitely capable. One team member who has run 1:57 ran 2:02, one who has run 1:59 ran 2:03. I agree that the 4x800 is definitely down this year. I still think someone is going to go under 8:00 (probably by a good bit), and whoever that team is they'll probably win the state.