Alex Cassetty for Jackson County

baller1

Alex was my best friend and he will be missed. I heard a few players say that they couldnt finish the year but there was nothing more Alex would have loved than for yall to finish the year.I know it will be tough Thursday at the game but I will be there and I know there will be a lot there to support the team.Nothing more comes to my head than the movie Angels in the Outfield.I just know he will be doing all that he can do for yall to win the games on Thursday.GO JCHS

Thanks to all the Cannon County and Monterey baseball teams for the support behind Alex and his team.

There could not be a better coaching staff than Sean Loftis and Kevin King.Thanks for being there for just more than coaches.

Thanks Brandon

Brandon, this is m p from monterey,

Alex not just had ties to Jackson county.

I know of 7 players from Livingston. 4 from Monterey, 3 from REd Boiling, and a couple from J.C that played summer league with him. He was just a freaking awsome person. You saw how rough it was on me, and me and him were not best friends, but we were good friends. I can't imagine what the other players are feeling, i am praying for them everyday. Alex touched so many people from so many places it is unbelievable, I hope J.C wins out. I am behind them rooting them on and if i can get off work i am going to try my best to get down there. Please everyone continue to pray for his family and friends, they need it bad.

Go blue devils.

mp

Everyone here at Trousdale County High's baseball team sends our deepest sympothy to the JCHS Blue Devils. I consider Coach King and Coach Loftis good friends and wish them well. We talked about this to our team yeaterday and told them that we shouldn't take anything for granted. Make everyday count. If we can do anything for the JCHS team let us know. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

Yes its true Alex Cassetty was and will 4ever be a great frined. Indeed, this thursday it will be hard for us to play without Alex, but he truly would want us to play, so we are gonna play our hardest for Alex. If we win we win, if not we dont, all we can do is all we can do. God Bless Ya ALEX.

Yes its true Alex Cassetty was and will 4ever be a great friend. Indeed, this thursday it will be hard for us to play without Alex, but he truly would want us to play, so we are gonna play our hardest for Alex. If we win we win, if not we dont, all we can do is all we can do. God Bless Ya ALEX.