Fairview vs Page Part 2

jacketpride24

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's good news Patriot21 - I'm wondering just who you are since the number 21 is sort of in limbo since the original player that wore it left the team. I know that one of our freshman pitchers wore it during the tournament - are you him? And goldenboy, Smithson is a senior by the way. I still don't know exactly how things will work at Greer. I do know that the umpires will be the ones we've used all year. I don't know whether there'll be a high admission cost, but hopefully $5.00 or less. Let's hope the rain gets out of here in time.

I don't think patriots21 will ever reveal who he is. Anyway, I got an email from the coach saying the game is on at Greer. Players can't get in until 5:00 and Page will be running the gate & concession - allright - free beer - no probably not - I bet there's some rule against it. Our game with Ravenwood was cancelled, but our field looked OK - I guess they were concerned with threating weather although the radar didn't look bad. I guess I better get my batting tendencies for Fairview ready and try to help Page as best I can. Maybe they'll let me run the scoreboard & announce at Greer - that would be cool. Hope everybody can get there for the game at 6:30. Go Page.