Giles Co. at Lewis Co. - Predictions?

PageMan

Sorry to hear about that broken elbow goldenboy. Hope you get better soon. Since Page & Giles are both 5-5 and Lewis & Loretto are both 2-8 it will be decided Wednesday at the coaches meeting who will play who. It may not be decided by who won against Fairview. It may be coin tosses that decide 3rd & 5th places. Maybe I'll see you or maybe not. Our coach will let everybody know something by Wednesday afternoon. I will post when I know somehing. Page won over Spring Hill 7-5 at Page tonight.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goldenboy are u serious about the broke elbow? U said u thought it was broke during the game but i didnt take u seriously. U were out though!! Anyway we all hit the ball well tonight including 3 hrs and got some good pitching from Jimmy Lee Greene. We own u Drew Wills! lol

It's not broke but I'm going to get it checked out tomorrow because It doesn't move too good. lol I probably was out, but I guess the umpire had some sympathy for me. He was in our dugout joking with us before the game cussing up a storm. lol He was a pretty cool ump though. So only 4 or 5 of ya'll got hit? We usually get at least 6 or 7. Our pitchers start getting mad at themselves and just start throwing the ball everywhere and hitting people. How is Josh's foot/ankle doing?

I'm glad you're not hurt bad man, and I'm not either. They told me that something on the bone was swollen and there was some fluid in it. I would give you the exact name but it was very long and unprenouncebale. lol Good luck to ya'll verse Loretto tomorrow. I'm sure ya'll will have fun with your good buddy Luke. lol