Beech over Mt. Juliet

unioncounty

I understand that Beech downed Mt. Juliet 6-4 today in a game that featured over 20 hits and several errors. I was not able to be at the game, but I heard that the Bucs had timely hits when it counted late in the game to put away the Bears. Mt. Juliet is a tough team and have played well lately so this was a good win for Beech because Mt. Juliet always seems to give them fits. The 9AAA tournament next week should be very interesting because Mt. Juliet, Hendersonville, Wilson Central, and LaVergne are all still playing for 2nd seed. Who do you think will prevail? I think Beech 1st and Mt.Juliet 2nd.

nah lavergne beat mj twice and today beech will prevail over wilson central so 2nd place will go to Lavergne.... This is a very tough district all teams shall stand and take a bow You ladies have made this season awesome and I cant wait to see what happens in the District Tourney coming up next week Good luck ladies and may everyone walk off the field win or lose You made the season awesome and kept us all on the edge of the seats. Very proud of u Wang Chun u make my life complete. REMEMBER KSA LHS !!!!!!! :D

Beech is by far the most consistent and competitive. They have a psychological dilemma with Mount Juliet. Mount Juliet plays them well (most of the time). Mount Juliet won 6 of 7 innings of play last night against Beech-- I know that doesn't mean much when the score at the end shows they lost, but MJ could be a power to reckon with in the district tourney. Hendersonville, Lavergne, and Wilson Central will all be in the hunt with Mount Juliet for the second placing in the district tourney. It would be great to be able to see all the games! Who knows-- Beech could be upset by any of the above mentioned. This is a great district for good high school ball. Good Luck MJHS!!

well i agree this is a very tough district but nobody should be counted out. yeah lhs beat us twice but that just means we're out for revenge. the bears r ready to roar and put up a good fight- my hat goes off to beech- they caught our mistakes and capitalized but they also know they got off easy and they know that the next time we meet it will b a battle. we want that state championship and we will fight. good luck to everyone in the tourney! it should b very interesting to see who comes out on top :)