Coach In Search Of...

coachmax

With the title and information, you already know I am seeking a position for this coming school year. I have more than 10 years of teaching experience, mostly through private schools. My certification areas are Physical Education, History and Science. I have no preference concerning the subjects, but most of my experience is in Physical Education and History.

Concerning Physical Education, my strengths are the multitude of skills that I have taught to children through several situations. The ability to teach, observe and correct the physical mechanics of skills is a major strength of mine. Students will be involved in learning not only sport-specific skills, but also axial, locomotor and manipulative skills. In addition, the wide variety of activity games students will engage in will be for their overall development of skills, fitness, etc. There are other activity games that I have created which involve students playing sports games in different ways. Students will also be taught how to set up fitness programs and there will be discussions and information for them concerning a healthy diet.

I will be brief about History and want to share that students would be engaged in doing many thinking activities by way of creative worksheets, discussions, class participation, imagination activities, etc. If I lecture, it would be short with an outline that would assist the students as well as asking questions during that time.

As for coaching, I have coached the following sports with a great deal of success: Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, Football, Softball, Tennis, Golf, and Track. I would certainly like to find a Head Coaching in most of these of these sports. However, I would enjoy being an Assistant just to be a part of helping a coach and the players excel toward success in their life.

Principals, Teachers, Coaches and for others, please contact me if you hear of anything. My number is 615-599-2797 and my email is SPCoach14@aol.com.

Thanks and God bless,

Coach Max

I have coached the following sports with a great deal of success: Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, Football, Softball, Tennis, Golf, and Track.

Carter High School is looking for Girls Basketball and Soccer coach.

Carter High School

210 North Carter School Road

Strawberry Plains, TN 37871

865-933-3434 Phone - 865-932-8180 Fax

Portland High School is looking for an assistant girl's basketball coach. Contact Missy Humphrey, Head Coach or Dale Sprouse, A.D. at 615-325-9201. Many positions available in Science, English, Math, Special Ed., history, maybe more!!