Cpa Vs. Fra

Guest Keeper333

Guest Keeper333

I just wanted to know what everyone thought about the Cpa vs. Fra game that wil happen tom. night. I personally think that Cpa will win 1-0. I hope nobody will take my opinion offensively. I think that it will be a great game, but Cpa will pull off the big upset.

Edited by Keeper333

i vote for my team... FRA... lol. and as for an update, the games will now be played at FRA tomorrow, thursday the 8th. ezell v MLK 5:00, FRA v CPA 7:00. Finals, whoever it may be, will be played at FRA on Friday, 7:00. as for the game, I think it be a good game. Our rivalry always brings a good atmosphere to play in... but I still gotta go with my team on it... everyone who read this should come out and support!!!! peace.

well, it doesn't matter now, the games over... FRA 2, CPA 0... great game, i told ya'll u should've came out!!!! Tied up till half time, then about 15 in to the second, came the first goal. 10-15 later, second goal. that's the game in a nutshell. Ezell harding V FRA tomm @ FRA, 5:00. sorry for my previous post, i was mistaken. Everyone plz come out, great game ahead!!!!

Guest Keeper333

hey mullins, this is cpa's keeper, chris white, you played an awesome game. Just wanted to congradulate you on a well played game. You had a couple of great saves that changed the game. I love this rivalry, I know i can always count on a good game when we play yall. Good luck the rest of the way, I hope yall win state.

yea dude, props to ur team, ya'll played a he** of a game, prolly the best compitition that we've seen this year, and if not, close to it. I don't kno what it is, we just (both teams) just bring a good atmosphere to play in... tense, suspenseful. that's why i was trying to promote people to come out, lol. i just knew it would be a great game. but great game man, and tell that to the team from me. we'll try and go all the way for ya... Peace!!!