Hunters Lane

redbaron515

Saturday, Hunters Lane won their 5th straight district title against McGavock, which hasnt been done in Metro. Amber Steen threw her 7th no-hitter of the season, while Savannah Roberts led the offense with a 3 run homer in the 4th inning. The Lady Warriors also achieved their first 30 win season in school history, which i believe is a great accomplishment considering the slow start they had. The Warriors play at home today at 4pm against Centinnial in the first game of the Region 6-AAA tourny.

good job hunters lane and coach roche.

it would be good some day to see you guys moved over

to district 9aaa, since you are in the same general area

as beech, hendersonville, white house, and gallatin.

that would make up some interesting district games.

but at least now there is the chance we will see you in

the playoffs anyway.

:huh:

The Lady Warriors beat Centinnel today 9-5. At the end of the first, the Warriors were up 4-0. The top of the second, the lady cougars came out swinging, getting 5 runs. It stayed like that till the 4th, where Hunters Lane got 2 more across homeplate, and two errors costed CHS 3 more runs. That was all from Centinnel. The Lady Warriors will face the Hickman County-McGavock winner Wednsday at Hunters Lane.

It was a very exciting game to play in...kudos to both ball teams..i just wish we had brought our A game defensively

I think both teams were a little off defensivly. From my seat in the dugout, i could only sit an watch as a fly ball was misjudged, throw to first was dropped, cut-off throws were missed. Centinnel put up a good fight. They hit the ball pretty well, and the second basemen made some good plays. Good luck to you guys next year.