4. Franklin Rage

5. Nashville Stallions

6. Charles Davis

7. Team Tennessee

Show me what teams should be where if you don't agree

Edited by cobra24

• 2 weeks later...

Cobra24,

I pretty much agree with your rankings. Where i have only vaguely seen the TNTravelers play, i have heard they are legit on both ends of the court. I was not as impressed with Mottep as you were. With inconsistent guard play and weak interior strength, they struggled against a few teams at state. However, when they played smart and listened to there coach they were straight. But not 4th! Maybe below the second memphis elite. Also with the Jackson Panthers...not to be a hater here, but they look like a 13 year old team. Where the majority of players are not only small they dont play smart. Its a sloppy game they play and if teams get caught up in that and loose track of there two mad bombers ( TNTHUNDER! ), it will be a close one. However they lack the overall skill to make an impact in D1 Nationals and it was a good idea to go back to D2 Nationals. TNThunder, if they play hard and smart yall are ok. Since the coaches have quit trying to play everyone, you all have looked better. However, w/0 a true pg, you may struggle in Nationals. If yall are disciplined you can hang, i saw yall down by 3 to the Stars with 4 minutes in the fourth. But you gave up. So i put them one up at 8th, there not as bad as you may think Cobra. YOMCA is dominant and they may post a top 10th team, we will see at Nationals.

I'm glad you agree but like I said the team that is not getting enough credit is YAB Tigers we just came back from a 16u tournament in Murfreesboro and we won it but we were beating teams by 40 or more now what does that tell you a bunch of 15 years olds wooping 16 year olds like that and we also scrimage Jamont Gordon and the whole Charles Davis team for a quarter of 20:00 mins. and we lost 26-23 but it proved something to a lot of people that YAB has a lot of talent on their team but I'm still waiting for Tennessee Thunder to call us for a scrimage