Farragut Baseball

OverratedFarragut

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

overrated farragut......... you are wrong again because farragut completely destroyed morristown west today 13-2 farragut made it 9 - 0 by the second call....... you can say they are overrated but my gosh dont make yourself look bad with something like that. support your answer someway better ......13-2 in 5 innings..........

Suprisingly enough, I do agree that Farragut is overrated. At no point, does this mean that they are a bad team. Overrated Farragut, you are an idiot though, Farragut definitely will be in Memphis. But when they actually face these west and middle tennessee teams, their greatness will be measured. I hope you all realize that to many teams, the tournaments they play in throughout the year, mean nothing. Rarely do you ever see your ace throw that many innings in a tournament game, it's just for practice, and to develop others. So saying this, Farragut has developed some nice depth this year, but they haven't the faced the best from the west and middle tennessee. Good to luck to all, and I'll cya in Memphis.

As a former member of this team, I know exactly how good these fellas are. After the state tournament last year, emotions were running high, and thoughts of this year's team came up. I know the guys have worked tremendously hard this year, as every year at Farragut. I consider each and every player on that team, my true friend. I wish you guys the best of luck, and I'll be making the trip to see you in Memphis.

Another comment: Granted this is one of the best high school teams in Tennessee, but although you may not see it, there are weaknesses. The reason for their success, and great it is, is because these teams have no clue how to handle Coach Pharr's techniques (some not completely legal). Of course, as everyone knows Coach Pharr completely understands the game of baseball. However, in my opinion he lost the state championship for us last year, let's just hope he learns from the past too. Once again, best of luck to you all, and I'm still a Farragut Admiral at heart.

I do have to admit...I played ball for Maryville last year...and I truly hated Farragut, but I respected their program. To say that Farragut is overrated is stupid.

I think we should change this post to how ignorant and bitter William Blount people are. I'm sorry that us and Farragut pound you all every year. Maybe your "daddy coach" should switch teams. Oh wait, we want to win. So while the rebs and admirals keep advancing every year, I hope you guys have fun watching those coach emanski videos on tv. OVERRATEDFARRAGUT, have a fun summer playing at Eagleton ballpark, while all my boys from Maryville represent Thunder and such. I truly hope you make the "all-star" team. HAHAHAHA