15 under Teams going to Nationals

These are the teams going to Nationals in Kingsport, Tennessee:

1. Memphis YOMCA- Placed 1st in state Tournament

2. Murfreesboro Stars- Placed 2nd in state Tournament

3. Memphis Elite- Placed 3rd in state Tournament

4. Mottep Panthers- Placed 4th in state Tournament

5. YAB Tigers- Placed 2nd in Super Regional Showcase

6. Jackson Panthers- Placed 1st in 2002 Div. II Nationals recieved automatic bid

7. Tennessee Magic- Placed 4th in 2002 Div. II Nationals recieved automatic bid

8. Tennessee Stars- Host of Nationals in Kingsport, Tennessee; my opinion they don't deserve to go they stink they just have only one good player and that is the kid with the braids and the only reason they going to Nationals is cause they are hosting the Nationals. ;)

Edited by cobra24

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tennthunder didnt yall get dogged by Murfreesboro Stars and I recall we did beat yall last year but lets set up a scrimage we already beat Mottep so lets see what yall can do and thats all yall can do is come in 5th in the state we were already in Nationals tennessee thunder what is a Tennessee Thunder German for Garbage come on now but give me a call if yall want to set up a scrimage im for real now dont puck out

No but what it seems like you're to scared you run your mouth about are team first then when I go tell the team this and we want a scrimage you dont want to set it up so it must be wait do I smell a chicken

And aslo thats my cousin and his name is Walter Morgan but I can tell you already know about him cause he was dogging yall last year but were still waiting on that call so go to practice tell your family of coaches will they set up a scrimage okay

Edited by cobra24