10U Murfreesboro Lady Belles

Superstar,

What girls are they interested in? The only teams i can think of with any good players are the Top Gun girls or the Express girls. The express have that point guard that can shoot, #24 i think, great wing player with exceptional ball handling skills, #32, and the tall post player, no clue what her number was. The top guns have that post player with the good inside moves, maybe #42, and that kinda tall wing girl from the topguns, wanna say her number was #4. Don't ask me how i know their numbers, i just have a memory like that. If you can get those 5 to play on your team (that is if you have room for them), then you might give some teams at nationals a run for their money. Oh and by the way, yall played extremely well this weekend, if you can get your "superstar" some help, then yall will be unstoppable at nationals

Edited by ptguard12

I'm not to sure how you get ahold of the top guns, but if you want the players off the express, you need to contact Michael Hollman at 931-852-4112 or by e-mailing him at tnexpress@hotmail.com. I don't believe that he is the head coach, but he is over that organization. As for those players for the Express, i know that the small point guard and the wing player played last year for the 10's. Both of them are extremely good. As for the tall player, i don't know much about her except what i saw in substate this year.

well....looks like someone beat me to it! Yeah you should contact Mr. Hollman, but he is not the head coach. Anthany Flatt, head coach of the E.O. Coffman girls, coaches the 10U girls. I'm also not to sure how to get ahold of the top guns. I know that they are located in Cleveland, TN, if that helps in anyway. If the Tennessee AAU website was up then i would know, sorry i can't be of anymore help. good luck to yall at nationals and in the future.

• 1 year later...