KAYA Summer Jam

are you sure is this the sorry little pg that played with Buena Vista that was missing all those lay ups or is the this the little SG that be playing up at Donelson look neither one of yall can dribble yall are not good in your substate yall got dogged against Murfreesboro Stars by like 40 and I have never seen a team that lets one player catch an alley oop from out of bounds and dunk it on not one, not two, three three players you guys are not good how about we meet up at the Donelson Y and play and see if you can "break my ankles" what none of yall on Tennessee Thunder can dribble yall always dribble with your best hand we should call yall the one hand dribblers cause you dont know how to use your opposite hand meet me at the Y and bring some of your sorry Tn Thunder friends

are you sure is this the sorry little pg that played with Buena Vista that was missing all those lay ups or is the this the little SG that be playing up at Donelson look neither one of yall can dribble yall are not good in your substate yall got dogged against Murfreesboro Stars by like 40 and I have never seen a team that lets one player catch an alley oop from out of bounds and dunk it on not one, not two, three three players you guys are not good how about we meet up at the Donelson Y and play and see if you can "break my ankles" what none of yall on Tennessee Thunder can dribble yall always dribble with your best hand we should call yall the one hand dribblers cause you dont know how to use your opposite hand meet me at the Y and bring some of your sorry Tn Thunder friends

yeah im the point guaurd from buena vista and that was two or three years ago but wait to u see me now boy your in for a rude awakening if u think that i can only dribble with my best hand and yeah i can go to the Y which one time an place and i will be there ;);):lol::lol::lol:

yes, yes I see a lot of people are taking interest in this competiveness of us and yeah my boy you should know who Im am. Im one of the Lee Twins that played for Joelton Middle School when and yeah meet me at the Donelson YMCA Saturday at about 12:00 and bring about 4 of your Tn Thunder companions and also if you coaches want to see this come to the Donelson Y at 12:00 on Saturday.

B) Thunderpg15 You cannot beat anybody that play's for Y.A.B I know that for a fact I played for Y.A.B a couple of years ago and I think i'm coming back next year.You can't beat anybody on that squad sorry. :o:(B) Edited by jk