To Coach Larry Grissim

lhs9898

Todd was shot and killed on the square in lebanon on weds night by a 18 year old rap singer from nashville.there was aruing between the dude and one of todd's friends. the friend went and got todd. there was more arguing and todd threw a cheeseburger at the rap dude.he went and got a gun and shot todd in the heart.relly i don't think todd even knew the dude, and i think he was aiming for todd'a friend. the visitation is today from 6-9 at partlow and the funeral is sat at 4. everybody say a prayer for Coach G cause he was always their for us on the football team.

Guest region4fan

I think that kids today are not held accountable for what they do. They have too many rights these days. Many parents give them material goods instead of giving them their time and wisdom. So many kids reject being part of a sports team because they are too lazy, too into themselves, and impatient to play. They do not respect authority as their parents have not taught them to. They are so used to being in control at home that they cannot let a coach control them on the field. It is a shame too as there is much talent that is simply being wasted on violence, drugs, and cruelty. Back in my day,it was the ultimate goal to be a part of a team . You did not question your coach and your parents would never dare to either. It is frightening to see what is happening in this world today where a person can be killed for simply getting a parking place first!.

I am terribly sorry for the loss of the Grissim boy. It is my understanding that Coach Grissim helped many a young man in need of a father figure.Please offer up prayers for this man and his family.

Edited by region4fan