SOME OF EAST TN BEST ATHLETES

sportscritic3

What do they feed the linemen at Sevier County? I need to know this because I play at Db and except for two really good linemen, we are struglling at the o-line. For as longf as i can remmeber Sevier County has had big linemen.

:lol: You are right. As long as I have been here(SC) we have always had big talented guys. We don't eat anything special. We just train hard, we work out year round. We lost most of our line this year. We have younger guys in ther but still have huge ones.......What postion do you play? Go SCHS B)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D-end and fullback what about you?

This year is my senior year i won't be playing(injuries). But i played the last few years at WR, def B, and QB. What year is this for you? By the way good luck on your season you guys look pretty good this year. You guys will need it with the tough jeff co. , and oakridge. Go SCHS :lol:

Going to be a junior. What kind of injuries? Thansk for the luck, we might need it, but hopefully not. We aren't big but we all have heart and alot of pride. roll tribe roll

First off i tore a muscle in my back at work. I was out for a while. Then playing i tore ligaments in my knees, and i am loseing cartelage.

Go SCHS :lol:

Well, some athletes from Db. to keep in mind. I can name a few. Chase Flanary- hard core fullback. Matt Mcmillan, tail back also outside linebacker about 6'2 195, going to be a junior. Duran Ferguson, 6'1 or 2 QB going to be a junior, great arm its a canon. Joe Erwin, D-end probably 6'2 or 3, Powell, linemen from texas, probably one of the top linemen in the state-6'3 or 4-240 give or take. Tyler Nottingham-Junior Outside linebacker-wideout. Dustin Gaines-corner Jason Sensabaugh-corner, 2 very good corners and hard hitters. New Linebacker from Science Hill, he seems pretty tough. Lamon Williams-junior-great reciever good hands, Cedric Hodges- D-tackle-very strong hard hitter, also Jeremiah Loften-short but strong and stocky, not afraid to lay a lick, also Wilder Bullard, center, great at pass protection. there are some more tough ones from db, but those are the most that stick out.

I saw him at Finley against Boyd. He is a good player and probably the best in region 1 1a. He is nowhere near the best in the state. I think the semis will show that this year if Cloudland makes it that far and that is a big if. As far as the line being 275 and bigger. Ezell showed what happens to over size linemen when they put the beefy boys out of commission early in the game. Cloudland and Bryd are a good team and a good player respectivily, but neither are the best in the state. Just my opinion.

I didn't say that he is one of the best in the state. This post is about East Tennessee

I beg to differ about Byrd. i think he is one of the best in the state. I saw him as a Sophmore at the clinic bowl and he was awesome then. he was injured last season if I am not mistaken and was hampered most of the year. A healthy Mark Byrd is Definate a D1 prospect.

Well...I haven't seen many football games except Cloudland football, but from what I hear Mark is the cat's meow! LOL

:)