IM GOING TO A CARDINALS GAME

I'm going to a Cardinals Cubs game, lol, goldenboy said he was going to a braves game and it struck up a good topic so im sayin this now lol.Actually im going to two games.The Cardinals versus Cubs on August 26 and 27 in St. Louis.Ive never been t o arivalry game and it should be pretty exciting....maybe a brawl???HaHa...... ;)

I can't believe you aren't taking me, I mean come on, that's like 4 days before my birthday. lol Well It doesn't look like I'll be going to a Cardinals game this year but I'm hoping to next year. My gf's dad was talking today about taking their family and me to one sometime. He's a big Cards fan also so we naturally get along. lol You're very lucky Jeff. <_<

I can't believe you aren't taking me, I mean come on, that's like 4 days before my birthday. lol Well It doesn't look like I'll be going to a Cardinals game this year but I'm hoping to next year. My gf's dad was talking today about taking their family and me to one sometime. He's a big Cards fan also so we naturally get along. lol You're very lucky Jeff. <_<

*YAWN* I'm going up there this week, I'll be seeing Dontrelle Willis pitch. :)

Look for me on Sportscenter, I'll be wearing red. :D

What is this, make goldenboy jealous day? lol Dontrelle...that's awesome. You've gotta wear red when you go to St. Louis, if you don't you don't fit in. lol Cards fans are the best, I remember when I went to Cinergy Field a few years ago to watch St. Louis and Cincinatti. There were at least if not more Card's fans there. The Cards got one hit that game but it was still great seeing all of their fans there. <_<

I'm really feeling for ya on this one Goldenboy! If this was all happening with people going to Braves games I would be crying be now! A Church group from around here went to 2 games the other day and I was so mad I couldn't go b/c I had a meeting <_< Oh well, I guess we'll survive.