Halls Red Devils

reddevil1

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even remember the name Spencer Turner. He must have quit a long time ago, he wasn't on the roster for last year. Would he be a senior now or would he have graduated last year. Halls does have a Spencer Long this year and last, is that who you are referring to?

After starting this thread, I have talked to many parents about the situation. They all have told me the same thing - Halls will probably start fewer than 5 seniors on both offense & defense combined. They also told me the best classes are, in order, soph., fresh., jr. If this is true then Halls might have a good team in the next 2 or 3 years. I bet the Farragut game will be a good measuring stick as to how well this years team will be.. Sounds like a 500 season to me and if the figures are right about underclass kids playing, that might be pretty good.

Lets give the young kids a chance to play and maybe by the end of the season they will be OK.

The Halls staff is one of the best around. Two things are for certain when you face them is that 1)they never beat theirselves, and 2)they play real hard every play. I believe that their staff runs what their kids can execute. They live for close games, and with great special teams, you will win more than you lose.

boy--I sure got you all stirred up!!! I'm not a Halls supporter either. I have watched them play several times over the years and it is frustrating to me to watch them. I know Shepard has his ideas as to what he wants to do on offense, but they have had some talent. Not as good as Maryville's or Central's, but good enough to open things up some. I will say the kids from Halls play very hard and never quit. The defense is usually very stout. Those are the signs of a good coach. I would just like to see him get a little creative, though.