whos the best team in tn?

madvilleeagle

i dont care if you think that team was overrated they were still #4 in the nation so MBA is #1 in TN......

dang baller u dumber than i thought i didnt even say that mba was over rated. i didnt even say who i thought was the best eam in the state. i was also sayin that 4a is the tuoghest division. i was bein sarcastic about the 4a team killin the 5a team.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont care if you think that team was overrated they were still #4 in the nation so MBA is #1 in TN......

dang baller u dumber than i thought i didnt even say that mba was over rated. i didnt even say who i thought was the best eam in the state. i was also sayin that 4a is the tuoghest division. i was bein sarcastic about the 4a team killin the 5a team.

yeah, too bad that comment wasn't directed at you juicy that was for all the people that are sayin other teams besides mba are the best, that you was meaning all of you who think that, i wasn't saying juicy...but oh well i guess you'll find somethin to be a smart ace about

MBA is the best team money can buy!!! If you look at their roster you will see that

most of their players are from everywhere but, Tennessee.  So, its not even a

comparison to compare them to anyone except those who can recruite with them

like maybe University of Tennessee or Alabama, Miami Etc.

YOU ARE A MORON! MBA has no players from outside tennessee...They do not recruit...most of the players live right next to the school in the Belle Meade area. Only a few players live outside a few miles from the school!

MBA has a roster full of great players, however, I dont know of any that are on financial aid. MBA gives financial aid for students who would not normally have the chance to attend such a great school, and they can because of financial aid. The football players live in Belle Meade and have plenty of money which they dont need from the school. Im sorry that your team cant play with MBA but dont make any outragous statements like that and I wont have to shoot you down!

• 2 weeks later...

MILAN is a pretty good team. But sorry the BULLDOGS are not the almighty god of football. MBA would smoke yall, along with Brentwood High School, Germantown, and Riverdale. And why is everybody from MILAN so freaken COCKY!!!!!!!!! And i know I put down big schools yall won't wouldn't beat but hey you have to beat big schools to get big PROPS!!!!