White vs. Lawrence

LchsRB4u

White County is not the same team. LCHS better be more than ready. THey need to be ready for war. White County had Cookeville beat and blew it. Of course everyone is saying that Tullahoma is weak and Cookeville is down. Giles County played LCHS a close game. Giles Co, last scrimmage was against Tullahoma and Tullahoma had their way with them. Tullahoma left their heart in Sparta it will take them a few weeks to bounce back, but they will be back. The Warriors will be ready Friday. They will miss Jarvis Williams but they will find a way to run the ball. The Warriors will come looking for the cats

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like LB1 said Kolesar had almost 200 yards on the ground friday nite and if u dont know i think GCHS averaged about 290-300 lbs on their d-line, so white co. will have to bring the force to stop him but dont forget once u stop him then u have to stop (QB) yokley,(FB)cozart,(WR) tice, (WR)clayton, (OT/DT) Gang, Thompson . as for depth wise this team has it (Rb)s mccall, chambers, (FB) adkins, (WR) Gowen, and for lineman there are too many to name. ive watched this team for 8 years now and this team with their new head coach David Marston, who has turned this program around, will be the team to watch. as for Lawrence co. they will focus on there opponent week by week not 2 weeks or 3 weeks in advance.

bottom line is lawrence county will not over look ne team and they will have their eyes set on making another win this week against white co.. they will be truly be focused and ready to play friday nite

lets go cats make it 2 wins in a row

Like everyone is saying the Gc and Lc wasnt to close of a game Sparta...The points scored by them were both good plays but yet luck plays that they scored on. I believe itll be a good game Fri night All I know is White Co better come to play some football cause the Wildcats are ! I agree with you too though Sparta I agree you guys should be getting credit for beating Tullahoma and the effort against Cookville But the way I see it its time for boths teams to forget last weeks games and put it on the field this Fri night at Lawrence Co..

Good luck Fri night White Co.