Fairview vs. Westmoreland

jacketpride24

Last week Fairview easily handled hickman co. in a 27-13 win. Fairview's running attack is still as strong as last years even with the loss of the state's leading rusher. The o-line is a force this year and will be hard be stop. So with all that said how will the jackets fair against westmoreland? does anyone have any info on this team?

My prediction- Fairview- 38

Westmoreland- 12

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Let's see , this is how it is to me . Fairview was surprised by Hickman and if you do ask any of the Fairview players exspecially the seniors they will tell you themselves that they almost did loose the game.

I've talked to a few of the players and they told me that yes they almost lost the game , but they have much room for improvement. Week 1 is a week were alot of mistakes are made no matter who you are, just b/c its the first week game of the season and its a full game , not a scrimmage!

Westmoreland is a solid team on both sides of the ball. The Jackets are going to have to play a mistake free game to come out on top. I think that these two teams are about equal or close to it. But if Fairview plays how with the fire that they have then they should come out on top and no one should be able to stop them , but this will be a one to watch !!!! :lol:

:lol: Let's see , this is how it is to me . Fairview was surprised by Hickman and if you do ask any of the Fairview players exspecially the seniors they will tell you themselves that they almost did loose the game.

I've talked to a few of the players and they told me that yes they almost lost the game , but they have much room for improvement. Week 1 is a week were alot of mistakes are made no matter who you are, just b/c its the first week game of the season and its a full game , not a scrimmage!

Westmoreland is a solid team on both sides of the ball. The Jackets are going to have to play a mistake free game to come out on top. I think that these two teams are about equal or close to it. But if Fairview plays how with the fire that they have then they should come out on top and no one should be able to stop them , but this will be a one to watch !!!! :lol:

hey ok well I have one thing to say and that is watch out fairview is coming I mean yeah we had a really bad game agenst hickman the one thing I can say about fairview this year and all the years I have played for them and that is we bend but we almost never break I am saying this we are a much better team than we were last year ok and that is one for the quote books I think we can take almost anyone is 2a and that is that I think you get my point so I wil shut up now BYE

3 MORE YARDS