Moore County and Columbia Acd.

mike88jr

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moore County is way too physical for CA. MC scores on its first 5 possesions. These kids have fire in their eyes and will be demanding respect from the region who picked them in the bottom half. With Christian in charge of the defense and CA not having as many athletes as a few years ago I HOPE the True Blue will hold them to the big goose egg.

Take PRIDE in the defense boys. It wins championships.

Edited by sinjin

Mr junk, before you continue to diss soccer, which i think has never been played in your little town, please note the following: the majority of the schools on your football schedule play soccer. Waynesboro and Lawrenceburg fields teams. There are at least 7 maury countians playing on travel soccer squads on saturday and sunday after playing football friday nites for Spring Hill, Central, CA and Zion. I'm sure there are many more footballers that play on the school teams in the spring, along with a starter from central's state tournament basketball team. I can promise you that there are kickers , receivers, and dbacks all across the state that play soccer.

FYI, the shiny shorts are lightweight and do not absorb sweat, and shin guards are required and have to be covered, hence the high socks.

Edited by aingus