CAK @ Davidson Academy

BUBBA61

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harriman happens to in fact, play Coalfield.....BigGamer, I hate to be the one to break this to you..... But your team will in fact get destroyed. The only thing your team is ready to do is get up saturday mornings and put another loss behind you. Thats all you guys have done for the past three years. So my advice to you is to shut your mouth BigGamer.......Your pathetic bunch of dumbbutts you call a team have yet to score this year.........

CoalField 48

Harriman 10

Edited by warriorreciever33

Harriman happens to in fact, play Coalfield.....BigGamer, I hate to be the one to break this to you..... But your team will in fact get destroyed. The only thing your team is ready to do is get up saturday mornings and put another loss behind you. Thats all you guys have done for the past three years. So my advice to you is to shut your mouth BigGamer.......Your pathetic bunch of dumbbutts you call a team have yet to score this year.........

CoalField 48

Harriman 10

Warrior, he's been told that plenty of times but doesn't listen, doesn't seem to care or is just a plain moron. He definitely has not been socialized properly. You can be for your team but when you do, have the facts, figures, or the ammunition to back it up. He's been yellin' we ready for six weeks and Harriman still hasn't won. They must be ready to loose because that is all they've been doing. Even some of the Harriman people have been denying he is a Harriman Football player. Hope he is not because it appears they are really hurting if he is on the team.

davis acdemy should get an easy win. kittycak falls in this one by teh score of 42-8. we ready. we ready. we ready.

For heavens sake cant you take a hint. No one wants to hear what you have to say, much less look at that worthless "we ready" statement over and over again. You guys havent been ready for 3 years. If you want to talk football, add something intelligent to the boards like every other person on the forum. You are a worthless waste of space and I think I speak on every decent person's behalf on Coach T. Get off the internet, get on the practice field, and win a dadgum game. Heck, just put a point a point on the board for goodness sake. O and CYJacket, will you all please show these boys how to play football on friday. I dont think I will have to give my prediction on that game, its pretty much understood.

For heavens sake cant you take a hint. No one wants to hear what you have to say, much less look at that worthless "we ready" statement over and over again. You guys havent been ready for 3 years. If you want to talk football, add something intelligent to the boards like every other person on the forum. You are a worthless waste of space and I think I speak on every decent person's behalf on Coach T. Get off the internet, get on the practice field, and win a dadgum game. Heck, just put a point a point on the board for goodness sake. O and CYJacket, will you all please show these boys how to play football on friday. I dont think I will have to give my prediction on that game, its pretty much understood.

Can't show'em but think the boys will show'em. Coalfields' D is lacking but Harriman is totally lacking. Coalfield worked hard this week. The team has a good work ethic. If they put a full game together it will not be pretty tonight. If not well....?

fballwoman685 u r just made cause kittycak go beat by greenback. they cant play anything but soccer hopscotch and duck duck goose. stick with non contac sports and your little kittcaks will do just fine. we ready. we ready. we ready.

Listen Im not mad because CAK lost, I just think your a piece of garbage and you know nothing about real football, something that CAK has been playing this season. Harriman couldnt come close to what CAK is doing this year. I dont see how you can make fun of CAK when their record last season was better than yours in two years. Thats pathetic. You can call me all the names you want because you hide behide your computer. Why dont come say it to my face? Well you cant because your scared. I dont think you would be calling me names if we met you Harriman nothing. You make fun of good teams because your insecure. You know your football team is a big nothing and because you cant beat people, you have to talk trash. Your nothing and you will always be a nothing. Get a life.