Lewis County defeats Westmoreland!

chris"MERCER"

Alright Sippi, its over man, the game is over, we won. Thats all it doesn't matter what other people think, it doesn't matter if that penalty would have changed the game, all that matters is when I look at the newspaper or on here, its gonna say Lewis County 19 Wesmoreland 17, thats all that matters man so don't start nothin with nobody, lets all have peace, lol....GO PANTHERS!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Concerning the flag that negated the go ahead field goal..... The referee threw the flag as soon as the ball was snapped, not after the field goal was made. It is shown clearly in the film. But, what is not shown clearly in the film is what the infraction was? We watched the film last night and didn't see anyone move so that would seem to be out of the picture?

He could have called the tight end for being off to far from the line of scrimmage although that would have been quite nit-picky indeed. That would have left six men on the line of scrimmage but that would have been quite a bold move for an official to toss his flag on that one... I don't know what the infraction was that occurred but he must have felt like he saw something immediately when the ball was snapped?

Great game! Good luck the rest of the way.

Let me tell you what should have happened with the officials!! They should have strip searched the entire Lewis County team, just like Jerry Calhoun and Paul Morton would search Tojo Yamamoto and the evil Von Brauner Brothers! Lewis County had to be carrying rabbit's feet, horseshoes, talismen charms, four leaf clovers.... no, a field of clovers and any other charm that money could buy! This is the luckiest team on the face of the earth and I demand an investigation!!

Meanjean,again your assumptions always suprise me.Lewis Co. Lucky or not played a real hard nosed game,against a very tough and talented team.About

the referees,if they are being paid,they must really hate their salaries,because that was almost the only call that was given to us during the game.Westmoreland has a very balanced offense that can run and pass easily for first downs.Their defense is as Stingy as they come.Individual efforts won the game for Lewis Co.

Clay Colley had a catch that brought the Panthers out of the darkness and into the light,but it was the players on the sidelines who were pumping up the crowd and chanting "DEFENSE".These acts showed how much pride the panthers have in their football pragram.But then who can forget about David Sharp when they are talking about Lewis County Football,breaking a 58 yard touchdown run and passing for two more.The play selection by the coaching staff was the best they have had in years,they finally have something besides the run to help them through the games.To Westmoreland good luck fo the rest of the year,and i hope that you have an injury-free season.Hopefully we can meet again.

Edited by Panther26

"Assumptions?" I assume nothing kind sir. The evidence was right there for all to peruse. It doesn't take Joe Friday to ascertain that Lewis County is living out of a box of Lucky Charms! Plus Chip Moorehead was feeding the refs bagels and beans before the game... who could counteract that combination?

I don't know a Chip Moorehead ,or know why feeding referees bagels before a game is bribing.Then again it just might be, to an over-opinionated person, like yourself, who thinks if the team that he thinks are going to lose are a bunch of cheaters must base all of his assumptions on the final score and not the actual game

Edited by Panther26

You CAN'T find anything wrong with feeding bagels to the officials before the game? Well, what if I told you that the officials were from the Maury County Law Firm of Greengrass, Goldstein, Ben Judah and Feinstein.... would that make you think twice? And for information Chip Moorehead is the principal and Mack Tatum is the AD and they offered foot massages to the officials to the refs at halftime, I guess you think that's "kosher?"

NO i cant,and also, it is Chad Moorehead and Mike Tatum.Oh yea ,Foot massages,thats a good one,next you will say they are given suites at the Embassy Inn by Mr. Moorehead himself, and driven in limos to their rooms by "Mack Tatum".Come on Jean you are from Fairview.can you not come up with something better than that??????

Edited by Panther26

I have proof young fellow. I have one of my associates in Lewis County who e-mailed me some photos, some pics that show refs being handed "checks" in their dressing room after the game by Mr. Mack Tatum. You want to explain that one? Checks, given to the refs, after a controversial call ended the game? Yeah, I guess you are gonna try and tell me that they were getting paid or something.

Ok, I don't like to get angry with people on here, but I think I've heard enough, NOW ITS TIME FOR YOU TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH, before someone shuts it for you, you better be messin around with this complete stupid talk. Fact is if you believe the stupid crap thats comin out of your mouth, you must not be a very smart person, and you must have not have been at the game i was at. Now when you have a problem with LC you got a problem with me BOY! I hope we are clear, you pathetic little old man....... just let it go the game is over we beat you, schedule the game again next season and I will help beat ya again, this time worse, It seems like the game always has to be a blow out these days in order for someone not to say THEY CHEATED, thats just plain old retarded, Good Luck to Westmoreland (not including little meanjean) have a great season. GO PANTHERS!!!