Lewis County defeats Westmoreland!

chris"MERCER"

first of all i will say that i dont believe anyone was cheating and i agree that wland got a few calls to go there way but i saw a few no calls that halped lc out too. my explanation is the ref simply wasnt thinking. westmoreland was kicking from the right hash, when doing so they bring the end man on the line of scrimmage over to the wide side of the field(left of the formation) to help prevent a block.which still leaves seven on the line, two backs off the line, a holder and kicker, which makes 11. from what i have been told it was a ref on the right side of the formation who threw the flag. this leaves me to believe the he only saw two men on the line of scrimmage on his side of the ball. so he assumes they do not have enough on the line of scrimmage.so without putting much thought in to it he throws the flag. but for a fact there was no movement in the line or anything else.i can not say this is what happened for sure. but i have spent many hours in the past few days thinking about it and and talking to other people about it.what is truly sad though is that if im right, the ref was just completley lost on this play. wland had used the same formation on an earlier field goal before half. and used it on the retry after the flag.which if im right should have warranted another flag which is what makes me not sure of my idea. i wish i knew for sure and i could be completely wrong but this is my best guess. if we'd made a few more plays definsivley we wouldnt even be having this discussion. our fault as much as anyones.good game lc and good luck.how is your qb's ankle?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panther 95..... Let me see if I understand?

"Ok, I don't like to get angry with people on here, but I think I've heard enough, NOW ITS TIME FOR YOU TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH, before someone shuts it for you,"

So sir, you threatem me with physical violence? Let explain to you sir that I have been working out with Tae-Bo for the last several weeks and I am more agile than the cheetah, more limber than a slinky and my hands are registered with the Department of Homeland Security as "lethal weapons." To threaten a machine like myself is pure lunacy, lunacy I cry with a loud and proud voice.

I would almost let this bother me but it simply adds evidence to the fact that so many Lewis Count fans are criude and boorish and when decimated in debate, they tend to revert to their caveman like existance and attempt to solve their problems with fisticuffs.

"you must not be a very smart person, and you must have not have been at the game i was at. Now when you have a problem with LC you got a problem with me BOY! I hope we are clear, you pathetic little old man....... "

A smart person? My intelligence quotient is off the scale. I am a graduate of the Fantasy version of Vanderbilt University. Do you know that makes me much smarter than you, without even having to provide evidence. Listen sir, you are missing some green peas in your caserole while I, Mean Jean Davenport, am the coup de resistance of online posters and feudial tribes peopkle. I will daddlu with you no longer except to say one thing......

I saw one of the refs holding lobster at halftime... LOBSTER! Did they cater that in from Nashville just to "please" the officials?

You know...I don't remember meanjean being this mean! Either someone has discovered her password and has her tied up in a basement somewhere or she has forgotten to take her lithium this weekend, if these posts really are from her. She has gone after basically everyone on every subject...even when there is no possible way she has a dog in the race. Some of the stuff she's saying is outright delusional. It might be tounge-in-cheek and intended as humorous, but certain comments ring of paranoia and schizophrenia. In all seriousness, if someone knows this is really her posting this past weekend and knows her personally, you should call her or drop in on her to see if she's ok.

Wait meanjean is a girl. Dang, well i'm sorry, i would never hit a girl, so you are lucky.... but just quit talkin crap, you just make yourself sound like a complete idiot. Just give it up, we won, thats it its over..... let it go! I am gonna steal an official Coach Bobby Sharp words. Dadgum, Cotton-Pickin Crap (while saying this, throws a stapler against a wall and shatters it), just get over it, lol. Go Panthers!!

Edited by LCpanthers95