Siegal Stars?

ChipsJohnson

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on man, lay off siegel! they are in their 1st year in one of the toughest regions in the state, and i dont know of many teams in middle tennessee that have the balls to schedule an east tennessee power on the road. they are not a poorly coached team, for some of these kids this is the 1st time they are playing football, and many have had limited jv and freshmen experience, so its not like they have a savvy, experienced team. give em some time and in the next 2 -4 years they could be as good as some of the other teams in middle tennessee. and just to give you proof that watson isnt a bad coach, he was an assitant under gary rankin and david alsup, who together have 3 state championships, so i would say the man knows what he is doing

Guest region4fan

Cmon now.They only have 40 kids on the team, and 9 of those are injured. They are playing with a frosh QB. They have some talent and some fine coaches. Don't give up Stars....you'll be okay. It takes time, dedication, and heart!

man, penalties is not the sign of bad coaching, just inexperience. columbia is a legit team i mean they tagged franklin for 37 pts!!! all i am saying is just give watson and his staff some time and by the time that zeke anderson graduates(freshmen) the blaze will be a team to be reckoned with in the boro

Edited by oakland2001

come on all u region 4 guys, i feel like i am the only one defending siegel in this one. anyways, siegel doesnt have the benefit of playing a jv/freshmen schedule that blackman did and if blackman played right out of region 4 in its 1st year it would the exact same struggles that siegel is having, i mean come on guys they are only a 1st year school playing in a region that is year in and year out one of the best in the state!

All you dip sticks that say siegel stinks and is no good you are all wrong. There staff is a good young staff working there buts off trying to make young men better players. If you guys think you can do any better than stop talking and you get out there and do it. Just like a bunch of redneck want a be coaches that don't know the first thing about coaching or starting a good program. Any way while don't ya'll be some men and go tell watson and the others they are bad coaches. If you were bad mouthing me I would take you to the whoping shed.