sequoyah vs. greenback!

madvilleeagle

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know much about Sequoyah, but they better get pressure on Austin James. That boy can throw the ball. I'm not sure if he plays defense or not. Just keep hitting him hard and Sequoyah could win. Greenback's running game isn't horrible when they need it. I give Greenback the edge here bcause I don't know much about Sequoyah. Greenback 24 Sequoyah 21

yes i do and if your from mcminn central i think we play englewood this year!!!

if you are from there what does englewood have this year!!! that was pretty bad that they kicked an onside kick when they were leading 31-0!!! i dont know if central will beat sequoyah that bad in basketball this year!!! sequoyah has a pretty good team this year!!!

I was wondering what kind of team you are going to have in jr. high play. I am the one who keeps the score for the jr. high. Was wondering when your first game is.

gj850,

who do you keep books for? well were going to be pretty good this year!!! we will be alot better than last year thats for sure!!! our posts have really improved since last year!!! i think tellico will be suprised at the scorebaord at the end of the county championship!!! our first game is in a tournament at walker valley high school on oct. 20 at 7!!! we play chilhowee!!! they should be pretty good this year they beat us by 10 last year!!!

Its like I said before, I have heard that Sequoyah has gotten a whole lot better since last year. However, with Greenback's experience of dominance and deapth, I thiink that they wil win. I'm not saying that SHS can't win, but until they prove that they can beat a really good team, I have to bet the other way. So...GHS-27 SHS-17

ACCARP

Edited by accarp2614

Chief42 if we had your schedule we would be 4-1 too. We should be 4-0 right now but we are having trouble gettin things to go our way.Yall have not played anyone that is half way decent and when yall did yall got beat. Trade schudles with us and see what your record will be. the score between us and tellico should have been 3 times worse than it was but we had some mental mistakes that brought 2 TD's back. When we get everything in sync we will be a had team to handle. Good luck this week.

Hold Up,

Dont cry to me, why are u worried about us, dont u play loudon on friday, they beat alcoa in a scrimmage so u better be ready. And second didnt dustin tell u not to get on here running your mouth, u better be quiet before he has to put u on the bench. And we beat tellico 42-0 in 3 quarters and we had mental mistakes. We arent worried about u, we're worried about greenback, we'll worry about sweetwater in a couple of weeks, i suggest u worry about loudon, especially if latham is out

I don't know a whole lot about these two teams. I only read about them in the paper or hear about them from other people, so I will make my prediction based totally on what both teams have traditionally been able to do. Greenback has been know lately as a throwing team, however at times this year I have heard of them going back to the "old school" Greenback Power-I. This mix will be hard to handle on Friday. Greenback has also been a good defensive team in the past, having the ability to shut down offenses and get their offense of the field. Sequoyah seems to be gaining some confidence running the ball this year. I have heard that they are big up front and score a lot of points, with a good running back. The biggest thing that I have personally seen about Sequoyah in recent years is a lack of team speed, expecially in the secondary. Also, they have not been able to throw the ball. I think not being able to throw the football in 1999 cost them a shot at the semi-finals and giving them a legacy of truely being a great team. If by chance Sequoyah has improved in these areas, then they probably can beat Greenback. However, if they have not found an answer James and his recievers will have a big day.

But truthfully Sequoyah is a 3A school and there should not be any reason to lose to Greenback. But based on the past I'll take the Nation. I guess we'll see Friday night.

Greenback 26

Sequoyah 13