Rowdies invade Confidential

TankTalk

I thought the "Rowdies" from Anderson County High ended High School Confidential before the show was able to establish itself.

However, the censors have contacted me and everything seems to be OK. :D

I do apologize, however, to the Clinton Cheerleaders for the incident. I want to thank all the guests we had tonight. I am counting a total of 29 student athletes and coaches we were able to give some much-deserved credit to tonight during our little show in Anderson and Roane County.

Definitely poor timing considering all that is happening at Clinton, but I don't think that was the intentions of the show. HS Conf. is a great show. Much better than the Wed night show last year. I like how you are getting the coaches, players, cheerleaders, and fans involved. Its also nice to hear about middle school football. I hope the show continues to be this good during bball and baseball season. One thing though Tank, tell Stiltner to make his prediction and shut up, we could do without the indepth insight into his picks.

I do agree, it was very tacky. It was just supposed to be them running through the camera...not doing their comedy skit.

But heck, it was kids...and I am sure they meant no harm. I was really hoping to use the Clinton cheerleaders there as a way of healing some of the past few years. It was tough getting them on, and it looked like the principal wasn't going to allow it.

I can't say how sorry I am it happened, because I really do want the show to stay positive. It was great having the gals on and I hope the Dragons the best of success in football and other sports. I hope they come back...of course I will have to promise no more shenanigans (sp).