Portland @ York

Train75

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when u get PORTLAND's backs, quarterback, and wide receivers on the same page.....everybody knows their offense can't and won't be stopped...IT'S GONNA HAPPEN TONIGHT!!!! YORK BETTER STRAP IT UP!!! and i don't even think i have to mention the portland D!! GREAT JOB!!! Great job to the offensive line and defensive line....you keep gettin more impressive!!!

PORTLAND-21

YORK-0

Final score: Portland 23 York 21

Portland scored a field goal with less than a minute to go in the game to take back the lead. York had scored two consecutive touchdowns in the forth quarter to come back from 20 - 7 with less than 8 minutes left in the game.

Good fourth quarter!!!!

Good job on a well played second half Dragons, keep your heads up! Go get HOGEYE!

Congratulations Portland on a hard win.

Im glad to know that PPride gets on here every 5 seconds to check the posts. My prediction is Jason Smith (#21) will have 600 yards and 7 interceptions. York wins 95-0

P.S. Portland has no talent and DeKalb county could beat them.

This post was not from an intelligent person. :justwrestle: As I said to fan86 "ummmm..........WRONG!!!" ;)