Coalfield v.s. Sunbright

tightend5

Just wanting to know some predictions, and who has to do what to win the football game. KingB (not the chew), im expecting a nice report from you and your langley's loser title. Roark, make your prediction and let him know you should be in that ordeal! I hear sunbright has improved, should be a good football game. all that can and will tell me their prediction. Also let me hear some greenback-midway stuff, tough game there looks like after greenback was upset. Im all ears, or should i say eyes.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tightend5:

Nice catch and run last night. I KEEP saying they should throw you the ball more.

Ricky had you open in the endzone once last night too, (you had a couple of steps on your man coverage), but I guess he didn't see you or something. Anyway, he pulled it down and ran. Hope you're feeling better? Did you ever go to the doctor to get checked out?

Anyway, on to the Rumble, although it doesn't stack up to be quite the game it was for a few years. Sunbright's improving and playing at home, but that's not going to quite be enough to stop the Coal train from painting that town black (and orange) come Friday night.

Here's to getting an impressive win and building more momentum toward the homecoming showdown with the Churkees!

And you're exactly right---Langley's got nut'in on me!!! :D

Hey, on a different subject. Does Ronnie Wilson close his practices or can interested viewers hang around and watch? Now that I'm over here, I'd really like to hang around some practices. Does your Dad still watch a lot of practices?

I think you guys are going to make some serious hoop noise this season with you, Ricky, Michael Paul, Steven, and company.

Get well soon---at least by Oct. 10th!!!

Coalfield 28

Sunbright 14

---rSquared

Edited by rSquared

Rsquared:

Thanks for the compliment, I had a step on my guy two or three times, just had to tuck it and go. But hey im not a single stats kind of guy, i want to win the football game. Although my stats need to be good enough to raise some college's eyes. And yes i checked it out, done a mono test and got a negative! Thankfully, but he thinks its probably strep. But i can play through that. No more fever so it shouldnt be contagious. Thanks for the pick. I dont like to pick my own teams games, but ill give you a score of interest. I think Greenback beats Midway 21-20. No upset there but closer than you may think. Im not a bad picker, maybe when im an old man ill get to do some picking. (langley). But he seems to be biased not letting you in on the deal. But anyhow, Ronnie does have open door practice. Come talk basketball with dad. Ronnie is like my second dad when it comes to basketball so im sure i can work something out or put in good word. Im sure he wont mind one bit. But hey its football season what are you thinking!!! Langley still waiting on your pick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

And by the way, I was pulling for your wildcats. The 4th quarter isnt a very good time for them...They've blew i dont know how many games. A few to name, Florida, Tennessee quiet a few years , recently i think two years ago is what im thinking maybe, And that Lsu game last year, but you cant help things like that b.s. catch. But if you ever want to become a winner. And beat Florida, and win the close o.t. games...look no further than to your <------. Good ole davy crocket and the Tennessee Vols. im seeing flashbacks of 98!!!!

First off, Roark has a place secured next year on my panel. Secondly, nice run Foster after that catch. I guess the folks up on Jellico mountain are probably still doing a little digging to get that kid out of the ground where you steamrolled him. Rumble 2K3 might be as interesting a matchuip in this series in four or five years. I am telling you that Sunbright has improved as much in three or four weeks that any team I can recall in this area. Oneida was lucky to sneak away with a win and the Tigers went to Monterey and beat a good team, even against all odds (the men in black and white). Miles Chaney is the real deal running the option and Derrick Brooks is running like the best fullback in the region. The line is opening some holes on the offensive side and plugging them on the defensive side. Coalfield has dominated this series, but I expect a very good game Friday night. And yes, I will be there giving you the media coverage that you deserve. As for a prediction, read it in the paper Tuesday night.

Actually, the game didnt really have anything to yell about except the pat. We were 7 for 7. A job well done, finally. And Kingb, im going to watch some film over them, heard rumor that Evans might be playing again. Their gonna try to pull out all of the stops. Afterall, it is us and Sunbright. Should be a nice game to see this Friday night, and yeah i did have a nice little run. But Brian, While making your pick, dont forget that Coalfield is starting to play their peak performances. We gotta play our best with the meat of the schedule right in front of us. See you Friday! Gotta go play some ncaa maybe find a team to shut the 'canes up. Or the Texas option!

Coalfield 33 Sunbright 13 in a shoot out. Coalfield better put them away early if the score is to be worse than this prediction. I say come out, score as much and as quickly as they can. Defense better be on top of that option, Remeber Wartburg ran the option and up the middle. Close fast on the ball, and 5, on D you need to turn the ball carrier into the linebackers more.

Edited by CYJacket

This is gonna be a tough football game. Both teams are at about the same playing level. I think it will be Coalfield over Sunbright (in over time) 23-21. As for the Greenback-Midway game, our boys are gonna have to play tough.We had 4 injuries(1 major) to recover from friday. As for the guys who were putting us down for losing to Sequoah, what I have to say to you, you might not like. Seqouah is a 3a school. We are much smaller than they are and our boys played theirhearts out.They were very disappointed. Oh and tightend5, if I recall correctly, we beat you 55-0 in your homecoming game last year. I think we can do it again. Oh and also tightend5 at least our football team can spell Cherokees correctly!

Edited by #1 Greenback Fan