It has been brought to my attention.....

bradleycc234

It has been brought to my attention that the Walker Valley Girls beat the Bradley Girls at the meet??? -- How did this happen? Aren't they the "underdogs"??- Didn't Bradley win region last year?- Oh I think it could be the whole positive issue thing. I guess Walker Valley just has a little more spirit. Personally they seem to have soo much fun at meets and are able to still keep their focus. And sitting under their tent is somewhat peaceful. At least there you don't have parents shouting " No Excuses" at the top of their lungs. :(

Walker Valley is no underdog i'm sorry. But we did beat bradley (no offense) beacuse bradley is a good team. We know we can have fun and if parents and coaches have fun then they can all be focused when it is race time. No stress allows them to run in a relaxed state of mind. If parents and coaches are making it a living h*** for the kids then no one is going to be motivated to do their best.....Just have a good time, seems to work for Walker Valley??? :justwrestle:

Congratuations to Coach Parks and crew on a fine victory. I just hope Walker Valley can do as well against Chattanooga Christian, who is in their region. Unfortunately Bradley isn't, so they won't meet again at region. And Bradley has no excuses. A couple of girls ran bad. It happens all the time to every team. They have every intention of successfully defending their region title.