Bash Westview

nashfbfan

I have read all the messages on this board all year. It seems like everyone loves to bash Westview. I can understand why.

1) 11 winning seasons in a row.

2) 10 straight years in the State Playoffs

3) 1 State Runner-Up

4) Not one, Not two, but THREE MR. FOOTBALL AWARD WINNERS

5) Oh yeah, three others were Runners-Up for Mr. Football

6) 2 former players in the NFL, one with the Packers (which has started for four years since his Rookie year), and another is a Rookie with the Jets.

Thinking of these reasons I understand all the Bashing. They may have a bad year this year, so everyone get their bashing in, because I am willing to say they will be back on top again. Good luck to Dresden. I would like to see Coach Rodgers get a win, he coaches with class and is a very, very underrated Coach.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggamer westveiw could lose every game this year and we would whip the crap out of the dresden lions. Dresden thinks their so bad this year well who have they actually played that is worth playing. I mean look you beat everyone so far but the teams that were actually worth playing (no offense to anyother teams) you almost lost.

Edited by pugsley05

Nashfbfan, You make a good point and noone but Milan can boast of a better tradition in our area. But Westview could not win in Class A ball this year, they are bad. They would not make the playoffs in 7A this year. I look for a 1-9 record but I still havent figured out who they beat and this is a down year in 7AA.

Milan is the only good team in 7AA.

But Westview could not win in Class A ball this year, they are bad.  They would not make the playoffs in 7A this year.

Not only would they make the playoffs in your district, they would win it.

Once again....A vs AA. No comparison. Even in the year where Westview struggles to find itself, it would still beat South Fulton.

THE ONLY SINGLE A SCHOOLS IN NW TENNESSEE THAT COULD BEAT ANY DOUBLE A SCHOOL ON A REGULAR BASIS IS USJ AND BRUCETON

Edited by thebeave

Beav,

I'm surprised, I thought you kept up better than that. Westview would beat anyone in 8A bad. Westview would beat South Fulton (which is arguably the best team) by 21 points. This year, every team in 8A is weak.

I said 7A which is USJ, JCS, Fayette Academy and Trinity. USJ or JCS would beat Westview easy. The other two would be on equal terms (this is the first year that I ever remember that this would be true.) I understand what your saying but Westview is extremely weak this year. How long has it been where Westview had 5 seniors?